Our Vision is to become a world class language provider;
with a Mission to provide high quality language services to clients.
Our Company Profile:
African Bureau Limited is duly registered under the laws of Ghana. Officially founded in 2013, the company conducts it banking at Stanbic Bank. They provide graduate tutors to clients interested in learning local Ghanaian languages and/or international languages. Moreover, African Bureau Ltd. offers cultural orientation sessions and educational tourism for groups coming to Ghana for the long or short term. Translation services are also available for select languages.
• Individuals (Ex-patriot & local Ghanaian)
• Multinational Corporations
• Churches & Mission Groups
• Universities & Study Abroad Centers
• Language Lessons:
o English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic // Twi, Ewe, Fra Fra, Fanti, Ga, etc.
• Cultural Orientations can be catered to the specific needs of the client but typically include:
o Common greetings & expressions; History of Ghana; Essential cultural norms/ taboos
o Translation Services
• Cultural Orientation with Carthage College students from Wisconsin, USA
• TIGO Millicom – individual lessons with corporate executives
• American International School- small group lessons with teachers
• Intensive short term lessons for PHD Students from University of Birmingham and University of Leeds
• Individual lessons with clients from England, Northern Ireland, the US, Scotland, Ghana, Lebanon & more.
Our Language Instructors:
• Language Instructors: All instructors have University Degrees & have experience teaching their respective language (s).
• Twi Made Easy; Aidoo, George Danso; 2014. This thorough Twi language handbook caters to the learner and is used as the main Twi curriculum with our instructors.