Source language(s): Persian, English
Target language(s): English, Persian
Details of the project: Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
Persian Personalized Internet Assessor - Canada
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Persian/Farsi speaking Personalized Internet Assessors in Canada who have previously resided in Iran.
What does the job involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Persian/Farsi language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the below link using your Desktop PC or Laptop:
A member of our recruitment team will review your application.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Social Media Internet Assessor position per IP address.
Like us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Persian/Farsi
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• You must be currently living in Canada now but have previously resided in Iran
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Canada & Iran
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
We will pay for this job 8 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 10/07/2017
Delete this ad from the site after the deadline for applying.
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.