Details of the project: Appen is working on a voice recognition development application and we are looking for native Corsican speakers to participate in this project to improve the quality of voice recognition technology.
• The work will involve recording 600 short Corsican prompts from a WebApp.
• The recordings can be done on a PC/Laptop or Android mobile/tablet (iPhones/iPads are not allowed since they’re not compatible with our app).
• It will take you approximately 1 hour to complete the task.
• You will be paid AU$17 Australian dollars via PayPal/Skrill within 10 days if you complete the recordings successfully.
How to proceed…
• If you are a native Corsican speaker or know someone that might be interested, please contact me asap.
We thank you in advance for your time and effort.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: - Be native Corsican speaker.
- Have a PC/Laptop or Android mobile/tablet (iPhones/iPads are not allowed).
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.