We 'LinguaInfo Services Pvt. Ltd.' is an ISO 9001-2008 certified language translation company based in Delhi, India.
We are looking for a language trainer, interpreter & adding new resources for our future supplies and to increase our database in different languages for upcoming projects of interpretation and language training.
Kindly let me know if you are willing to join our team.
Any language trainer and interpreter can apply who resides in INDIA.
What we want from you:
Please send your updated resume.
Your daily availability.
Your best rate per hour and per month.
We require any two references.
Please add us on Skype for instant approach (our skype ID: LinguainfoServices)
We are based in Mumbai-India. Our company details given below. For More details see our website.
We are looking for Translation of Regulatory Dossier in native language mentioned below. In this regard we would like to know your capability of providing the service.
We are looking for translation of dossier from English to Arabic, Spanish , Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Malay, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
We have few questions in addition to the above mentioned requirements:
1. How many words translate in day?
2. Do you have any prior experience of handing Regulatory Dossier translation for Pharmaceutical company, if yes then what types of documents you have translated?
3. Could you please name some of the Pharmaceutical clients for whom you work?
4. Do you provide certificate from the translator who has actually done the translation?
5. To what extend can I relay on your deliverables? For instance if we provide you a task for translation, do we need to check again after you provide us the output? Whether your Quality will be 100%, if yes what types of QC check you perform from your end?
6. What is your standard lead time for providing the output? For instance if we provide you a dossier of 5000 pages, & in each page if there are 350 words how much time do you think it will take for you to finish the translation job?
7. What is your pricing mechanism, could you please provide me the standard quote for the languages mentioned above (English to Native language)
I know we have asked you too many questions, but based on your response we will able to finalise the vendor.
Details of the project: Eliontech is a multilingual communication company based in Singapore with branch in Shanghai and Hong Kong. We are currently looking for partners to enlarge our team of new translators, editors, proofreaders, copywriters, interpreters and language combinations as specified above.
In you are interested in working with us, please send your CV with experience, specialised sector, language combinations, unit/hour rate, CAT tools you have, productivity and so on to recruit (a) eliontech.com
Do no hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Special requirements to the applicants: Native speaker of target languages, with experience and ideally with CAT tools such as SDL Trados.
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.