We are based in Mumbai-India. Our company details given below. For More details see our website.
We are looking for Translation of Regulatory Dossier in native language mentioned below. In this regard we would like to know your capability of providing the service.
We are looking for translation of dossier from English to Arabic, Spanish , Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Malay, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
We have few questions in addition to the above mentioned requirements:
1. How many words translate in day?
2. Do you have any prior experience of handing Regulatory Dossier translation for Pharmaceutical company, if yes then what types of documents you have translated?
3. Could you please name some of the Pharmaceutical clients for whom you work?
4. Do you provide certificate from the translator who has actually done the translation?
5. To what extend can I relay on your deliverables? For instance if we provide you a task for translation, do we need to check again after you provide us the output? Whether your Quality will be 100%, if yes what types of QC check you perform from your end?
6. What is your standard lead time for providing the output? For instance if we provide you a dossier of 5000 pages, & in each page if there are 350 words how much time do you think it will take for you to finish the translation job?
7. What is your pricing mechanism, could you please provide me the standard quote for the languages mentioned above (English to Native language)
I know we have asked you too many questions, but based on your response we will able to finalise the vendor.
Details of the project: Looking for translators in all languages (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Hungarian, Portuguese, Arabian etc...) to join language team and process upcoming translations.
Also looking for proofreaders/editors.
Requirements: Must be fluent and bilingual in English above all and another language. Native linguists preferred.
Native language speakers and translators with excellent translation skill in US/UK English language required.
Please send CV for immediate consideration, along with any other relevant certification. Imminent openings.
Candidates with reference/recommendation letters will receive more consideration.
Special requirements to the applicants: Attachment in your email:
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 04/30/2010
Keep this ad at the site permanently
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Monday, 05 Apr 2010, 09:05:06
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.