I'm Noe Tissot, CEO of InstanT, a French start-up that proposes an app allowing instant translation with real interpreters. In one month we'll realease the Android version and before that we need plenty interpreters register and get ready for the moment the service is open to customers. Do you want to be part of it ? Depending on whether you're a professional or an amateur you can be paid 1$ or 0,5$ per minute. Work from anywhere, what you need is only a smartphone !
Sounds interesting ? You can get more informations on our website instan-t.net
We are based in Mumbai-India. Our company details given below. For More details see our website.
We are looking for Translation of Regulatory Dossier in native language mentioned below. In this regard we would like to know your capability of providing the service.
We are looking for translation of dossier from English to Arabic, Spanish , Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Malay, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
We have few questions in addition to the above mentioned requirements:
1. How many words translate in day?
2. Do you have any prior experience of handing Regulatory Dossier translation for Pharmaceutical company, if yes then what types of documents you have translated?
3. Could you please name some of the Pharmaceutical clients for whom you work?
4. Do you provide certificate from the translator who has actually done the translation?
5. To what extend can I relay on your deliverables? For instance if we provide you a task for translation, do we need to check again after you provide us the output? Whether your Quality will be 100%, if yes what types of QC check you perform from your end?
6. What is your standard lead time for providing the output? For instance if we provide you a dossier of 5000 pages, & in each page if there are 350 words how much time do you think it will take for you to finish the translation job?
7. What is your pricing mechanism, could you please provide me the standard quote for the languages mentioned above (English to Native language)
I know we have asked you too many questions, but based on your response we will able to finalise the vendor.
Details of the project: The International Foundation for Education and Culture ‘Planet of People’ is forming a database of freelance and in-house translators in different language pairs for the work within the Planet of People projects (in particular, the need is expected in translation of hundreds of films and programs from and to about 50 different languages) and as freelance translators (work from home) of a new Translation Agency ‘Planet of People’ working with various projects of clients from around the world.
To be in our database and maybe have your personal link right on several native language pages of the Planet of People web site, you will be proposed to consider the possibility to provide some voluntary support to ‘Planet of People’ by doing some voluntary translation (from English to your mother tongue), or proofreading/editing of already translated texts. Below the texts translated by you would be your signature (Translated from English/or Russian by ________) serving as a link to your information in our database or anywhere else.
Do not hesitate to ask questions.
We will pay for this job 0.08 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 04/15/2013
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
International Foundation for Education and Culture \'Planet of People\'
IP: 22.214.171.124 (N/A) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Sunday, 10 Feb 2013, 18:26:42
Details of the project: Eliontech is a multilingual communication company based in Singapore with branch in Shanghai and Hong Kong. We are currently looking for partners to enlarge our team of new translators, editors, proofreaders, copywriters, interpreters and language combinations as specified above.
In you are interested in working with us, please send your CV with experience, specialised sector, language combinations, unit/hour rate, CAT tools you have, productivity and so on to recruit (a) eliontech.com
Do no hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Special requirements to the applicants: Native speaker of target languages, with experience and ideally with CAT tools such as SDL Trados.
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.