Details of the project: db Group is a multi-national company that provides the following services: translation, interpretation, content writing and development. Currently, we are updating our database and collecting details about specialists in the above languages. being a native speaker of the any language pairs is a must.
Special requirements to the applicants: applicant must be native speaker freelnacers. please provide your CV and rate per word for constant flow of work.
We will pay for this job 35 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 02/28/2014
Keep this ad at the site permanently
IP: 184.108.40.206 (Cairo, Egypt) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 19 Feb 2014, 14:35:23
Details of the project: Freelance translators are required to work
on a regular basis. Please kindly note
that translators should be translating
into their native language.
Special requirements to the applicants: • A Bachelor degree in Translation from a recognized academic institution is required.
• Five to ten years of proven experience in similar positions.
• Awareness and understanding of linguistic and cultural identity.
• Ability to carry out in-depth research in order to solve terminological issues.
• Effective handling of numerous projects simultaneously and working under pressure to meet tight deadlines with utmost quality levels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Arabic and in English; sound proofreading skills; a thorough knowledge of grammar and punctuation in both Arabic and English; superior organizational skills with close attention to details.
• Excellent computer skills are necessary and proficiency in MS Office Applications & Internet.
• Strong knowledge and practice of CAT tools & software (TRADOS / SDL / WordFast … etc)
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team-oriented environment.
If you can't find here the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen here before, that means the job has been closed already or the posting was spam or another unacceptable material.