Rules of the forum
for translators and other freelancers
1. The TranslationDirectory.com’s forum is aimed for
discussion of all questions related to freelance work, translation,
terminology, software and other issues related with self-employment
in language industry and in other work-from-home industries.
2. Participants may not:
• Post false information;
• Offend other participants;
• Post unrelated information;
• Advertise her/his services or products directly or indirectly.
• Use login (name) already used by another participant;
• Not to obey moderator’s suggestions;
• Discuss moderator's decisions in the forum.
3. Posting a message in the forum you can:
a) Use tags:
[b] – start using bold font;
[/b] – finish using bold font;
[i] – start using italics;
[/i] – finish using italics;
[u] – start using underlined font;
[/u] – finish using underlined font;
[s] – start using strikethrough font;
[/s] - finish using strikethrough font;
b) specify your e-mail address to receive reply notifications;
c) insert a hyperlink;
d) upload a 640x480 image or smaller, up to 100 kbytes.
4. Violation of these rules can lead to the participant’s being
subjected to the following:
а) warning of the moderator;
б) deletion of her/his posting;
в) blocking the participant out temporarily or permanently.
5. Posting a message, the participant:
a) agrees it can be published and distributed in the internet and
in other media. The message will not be considered a publication
and will not be protected by copyright laws;
b) takes all responsibility for the content and the form of her/his
message as a public statement.
6. If you would like to share a file with the users of the forum,
please upload it to a free server and place the download link in the
forum. We offer you to use the following free server:
Back to forum