We seek Egyptian freelance translators specialized in “Medical & Pharmaceutical translation”: Job 00042518
Source language(s): Arabic, English
Target language(s): English, Arabic
Details of the project: Manethon for Translation Services is expanding its database of freelance translators and is looking for experienced freelance translators from English into Arabic and vice versa.
We seek Egyptian freelance translators specialized in “Medical & Pharmaceutical translation” (Medical reports & records | leaflets about medicines | documents about equipment & medical instruments | medical articles for publication in specialist magazines | clinical trials | patient education materials | hospitals forms | patient letters | medical consents and medical descriptions | Lab tests | Case studies | Health and safety reports).
The translator MUST have medical & pharmaceutical background.
Level of expertise: Not less than 5 years.
- The translator must translate at least 10 pages = 2000 words per day and that is based on how our company schedules the project with the freelance translator.
- The translator MUST be fully aware of all the terms in his/her field.
- Capability of Editing and proofreading works of other
- Having CAT tools is essential such as: (SDL Trados, MemoQ and Memsource).
- Must have a high command in using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.).
- DTP is essential.
- Level of response to our emails must be high.
- Must be highly committed to the deadlines.
Kindly follow the following instructions OR your email will be automatically discarded:
1. Please, title your CV file with your name and your field of specialization. For instance, (Your name –medical / pharmaceutical OR medical & pharmaceutical.doc/.pdf).
2. Kindly write in the subject line of your email the following: “your name + your field of specialization + your years of expertise + your preferred rate per page”. For instance, (Your name | medical & pharmaceutical | 5 years of Experience | your preferred rate per page).
3. Kindly attach with your CV a sample of your previous work only if it is allowed to do so from the client or the company that you have been dealing with. If it is not allowed, you can just send to us at least two reference letters.
4. Kindly mention your preferable price per page in your subject line and inside your CV.
5. All translators will undertake a translation test and the translator must translate it by himself/ herself because we will compare the translation style in the test with the translation style of each translator in our work in case you join our translators’ community.
1. We collect all the works that the translator has been translating over the month then we multiply them by the agreed upon price per page and pay the total amount to the translator on the 15th of every month.
2. The translator will receive a detailed invoice of his/her work over the month.
This job is already available.
Special requirements to the applicants: The translator MUST have medical & pharmaceutical background.
Sample text (50 to 200 words): P.S: All translators after passing the recruitment procedures must follow the following steps:
- All freelance translators must sign NDA form for the sake of confidentiality.
- Send to us (a photocopy of his/her national ID, passport or driver license + a photocopy of the certificates that he/she has mentioned in his/her CV).
- Price per page (250 words) will be in Egyptian pound.
If you are interested to work with us then it will be our pleasure if you kindly send your CV on careers at manethon-ts.com and one of our vendor managers will get in touch with you.
We want to pay for this job 0.05 EUR per word
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 06/30/2018
Delete this ad from the site after the deadline for applying.
MTS - Manethon for Translation Services
IP: 22.214.171.124 (San Francisco, United States) * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Wednesday, 13 Jun 2018, 00:00:51
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our