SDL is seeking English - Hungarian translators with experience in Regulatory Affairs: Job 00041907
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Hungarian
Details of the project: SDL is going to select English into Hungarian vendors (freelancers, single language agencies) who will translate and review regulatory documents to ensure accuracy and appropriateness according to local laws and regulations.
• Hungarian native translator,
• University Degree (medical or linguistic),
• At least 3 years Life Sciences translation experience,
• Experience in Regulatory Affairs and therapeutic areas such as: Oncology, Cardiology, Immune Diseases, Hematology, Endocrinology, Nephrology.
• Translators should have ability to issue invoices.
• Willing to take a short test as part of our selection process.
If you are interested in this offer, we would like you to apply to SDL via our online vendor portal - SDL Workzone:
Please note that after the registration you will receive a logging password for your account where you need to fill in all the required information, otherwise our recruitment team won’t be able to start recruitment process.
This job is already available.
We want to pay for this job 9 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers only
Deadline for applying: 04/30/2018
Delete this ad from the site after the deadline for applying.