Job 38331: Looking for experienced reviewers (DE, FR, fr-CA, zh-CN, FI)
Join as a member to apply to an unlimited number of jobs posted at TranslationDirectory.com and to obtain many other benefits - click here!
Looking for experienced reviewers (DE, FR, fr-CA, zh-CN, FI): Job 00038331
Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Chinese, German, Finnish, French
Details of the project: Janus Worldwide, one of the leading localization companies in Europe, is seeking a reviewers for a long-term cooperation.
The subject fields of the projects are going to be mostly IT, Games and Technical.
Requirements are as follows:
• Native speaker of the target language (French / German / Canadian French / Chinese Simplfied / Finnish)
• Minimum 5 years of full time engagement in the localization/translation/review business as translator or reviewer
• Education: at least BA in linguistics or related field
• Extensive localization/translation/review experience in the requested field of expertise
• Professional level of English
Candidates, if you fit the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV and standard hourly rates.
We are looking forward to your applications!
This job is already available.
We will pay for this job 35 EUR per hour
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 05/31/2017
Keep this ad at the site permanently, but disable applying for this job after the deadline
IP: 188.8.131.52 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Friday, 12 May 2017, 13:52:23
This job has been closed.
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our
Apply for More Translation Jobs!
Receive All New Translation Jobs in All Pairs by RSS (Members Only)
Get job notifications e-mailed to you 8 hours earlier than to non-members!
Contact 6,000+ Potential Customers! (Free for Members)
Post your translation job - Free!
If you can't find the job announcement you have been notified about or you had seen before, that means the job has been closed already or that posting was unacceptable.