Recruiting 1 lead researcher (international) and / or 1 supporting researcher: Job 00037818
Source language(s): English, French
Target language(s): French
Details of the project: We are looking for 1 lead researcher (international) and/or 1 supporting researcher (Congolese) to conduct a study for us.
Bilingual for LR and French only is okay for SR.
The LR must have the following credentials and be able ot travel to DRC to do field work for 13 days in the locations (Kinshasa, and somewhere TBC in Maniema)
25 input days for LR and 22 for SR. due to start April ending in June.
Qualifications required for lead researcher:
• 10 years’ research experience, including research design, conducting research, and the training and supporting of researchers in developing country contexts;
• Knowledge and experience of a range of different research approaches, including political economy analysis. Experience with other qualitative research methods and gender analysis highly desirable;
• In-depth knowledge and experience of the DRC over at least 5 years
• Specific knowledge of service delivery mechanisms in the DRC, including civil service reform; knowledge of specific sectors, including health and education, desirable.
• A solid network of Congolese contacts that could be drawn on either to be part of the research team, or to be key informant interviewees.
• Excellent writing and communication skill and fluency in English and French, both written and oral.
This job is already available.
Sample text (50 to 200 words): Send me your updated CV by email please