Back / Reverse Translation in Clinical Trials / Health Science: Job 00024613
Source language(s): Belarusian
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Dear Translators,
Greetings of the Day!
We are glad to inform you that for our upcoming project, we need Native Translators with excellent English skills for Back / Reverse Translation in Clinical Trials / Health Science background academically and experience of translating the same. CV of translators will be shared with client for review and approval, so we request you to send us updated resume with details of your past experience in Clinical Trials/Health Science translations.
Please do not forget to mention below details:
(1) Daily Output
(2) Least rate per English word
(3) Specialized Fields
(4) Skype ID
For instant contact you can also add our Skype id: advikatranslation
Below is sample text for your reference only, please do not translate.
ABOUT TRADENAME PLACEBO SINGLE-USE PEN
Please read these Instructions for Use carefully and completely before using your TRADENAME PLACEBO Single-Use Pen.
Talk to your study clinician about how to inject TRADENAME PLACEBO correctly.
• TRADENAME PLACEBO Single-Use Pen (Pen) is a disposable, prefilled delivery device. Each Pen contains one weekly dose of TRADENAME PLACEBO (1.5 mg/0.5 mL). The Pen is for one-time use only.
• TRADENAME PLACEBO is taken once a week. You may want to mark your calendar to remind you when to take your next dose.
• The Pen has been designed with input from patients to be easy to use.
When you press the green Injection Button, the Pen will automatically insert the needle into your skin, inject the study placebo, and pull back (retract) the needle after the injection is complete.
CHOOSE YOUR INJECTION SITE
Your study clinician can help you choose the injection site that is best for you.
• You may inject the study placebo into your stomach (abdomen) or thigh.
• Change (rotate) your injection site each week. You may use the same area of your body, but be sure to choose a different injection site in that area.