Transcription of Interviews (Native-speaker Accent): Job 00006425
Source language(s): All languages
Target language(s): English
Details of the project: Transcription of Interviews (Native-speaker Accent)
We are an English language solutions company catering to native and non-native markets like Japan, Korea, Australia, etc. We deal in editing, translation, and transcription of academic and business material across all subject areas. We are currently looking for freelance transcribers, proficient in the native-speaker accent such as US, UK, Germany.
- Transcription of interviews, symposiums.
- Proficient in native-speaker accent
- Ability to handle regular work (~10–12 hours every month)
- Good online search and information verification skills
- Subject area: Medical, Business, IT.
- Minimum work experience minimum 3 yrs.
- Competitive rates
- From Nigeria, South Africa, Belgium and Malaysia
If interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to Please include the following details in your cover letter:
Turnaround Time (minutes per day)
Fee per hour of audio (in USD)
Please also state if you can do a small 10 minute sample for us to take things forward.