Source language(s): All languages
Target language(s): All languages
Details of the project: Dear translators,
TranslationsPal.com is a web-based translation service offering online in real time human translation in all major languages provided by native speakers 24/7, all around the world.
TranslationsPal is about putting new technologies into use and optimizing and speeding up the translation processes.
We are addressing some issues that have been raised by translators regarding “non-translation” costs. Using TranslationsPal you do not need to:
* Buying translation software tools
* Paying membership fee for getting listed or accessing to job postings
* Spending time in biding for the job
* Spending time in negotiating with the clients
* Spending taking free sample jobs, for winning the jobs or simply the opportunities to win the jobs
* Paying agency fee
* Handling invoices, payments, urging the clients to pay on time, etc.
* Occasionally, loss because of the bad clients refuse to pay
What TranslationsPal does to minimize the non-translation cost at translator side?
* Guaranteed payment: you don't need to cash the earning job by job. We’re sure translators will be paid for any job they do.
* Flexibility: you can start or stop working on a job at any time.
We welcome all translators that would like to be added to our pool of qualified members to register online.
Who can apply?
* All qualified translators.
* All translators interested in working in an online environment.
* All translators that are keen on implementing new technologies of project management in the translation industry.
What are the benefits?
* Work from home.
* Flexible working hours – you decide when to work.
* User-friendly environment.
* No project managers and no negotiations.
* Best payment terms – no 30 days from the date of invoicing. Guaranteed payment.
How does it work?
* Translators register at www.translationspal.com. Applicants are reviewed by the administrator. Verified translators may start taking jobs.
* Clients post their translation requests online at www.translationspal.com. All translators who meet the requirements automatically receive a notification email of a new open project.
* The first translator to accept a translation is the one to do it. After the project is completed and the client approves the translation, the translator’s account is credited with the relevant amount of words.
* Translators choose when to withdraw their word credits by converting word credits to cash. Payments are only made by PayPal (Moneybookers coming).
How much am I paid?
Translators are paid on a source word rate. This rate is the same for all language combinations, regardless of the translator’s country of residence. The rate only differs between the three translation service types offered:
* Basic translation service: €0.03 per source word (character).
* Native translation service: €0.045 per source word (character).
* Pro translation service: €0.09 per source word (character).
More information on the translation service levels is available on our FAQ page. Please visit: https://www.translationspal.com/#/translator/faq/
Payments are made through PayPal to the account the translator used to register with our system.
Who can apply: Freelancers and agencies
Deadline for applying: 12/03/2010
Keep this ad at the site permanently
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted on Thursday, 03 Dec 2009, 10:08:59
If you notice a non-payer or scam here, please let translators know in our